AdColony not paying out reward for watching ad

by ASAP1717

Original Post

AdColony not paying out reward for watching ad

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone else having this problem? Specifically AdColony type ads I'm getting no reward and it's been happening for a few months now. This is pure robbery EA, you get to pocket the ad revenue while I get nothing? Playing on a Samsung Galaxy... Game is becoming ridiculous in so many ways. 

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)

Re: AdColony not paying out reward for watching ad

★ Apprentice

some of the ads have not been created properly, if ad only few seconds long try counting to 30 seconds for each ad unless it has 30 second countdown timer. this pure laziness in ad vetting by e.a can often be resolved like this n get you your reward for watching

Message 2 of 3 (587 Views)

Re: AdColony not paying out reward for watching ad

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @ASAP1717,

That's not great and thanks for letting us know about your experience with it. I've double checked and the team are actively looking into the issues with ads at the moment and I can confirm this issue is on their radar.

Thanks,

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (525 Views)