Re: I want TO LOCK my buildings, STOP TALL BUILDINGS!!!

by fabiotabs656

Original Post

I want TO LOCK my buildings, STOP TALL BUILDINGS!!!

★★★★ Novice

hi, i'm fabio, im Italian

Simcity BuildIt is VERY good game but.....is VERY "american look style", TOO MANY tall builings!!!

In Europe and in Italy we dont have this kind of buildings, we dont like them, and would be perfect if you can LOCK AND STOP THE UPGRADE of the buildings!!!! 

A LOT of european users dont like american look cities....my question is.... why I MUST upgrade every building to.....uge building!??

please EA, add an option to stop upgrade for the building that i choose (lock building), or, add an option to HIDE/SHOW popup upgrade balloons!!!!!!

thanks

fabio

Message 1 of 6 (2,007 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Mate, just knock them down, this is what I have done... I keep a built up central district and then destroy big ones on the outskirts or move them around.

I do like the idea to "not upgrade" your building though, maybe offering you a key instead. Hope they consider that for the future updates.
Message 2 of 6 (1,975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HOPE!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (1,939 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with the option to stop upgrading. I don't want a city that is all skyscaper apartments. I want neighborhoods with just houses and apartment buildings

Message 4 of 6 (1,873 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MANY MANY users want this, yesterday in facebook page of simcity buildit, a user posted the same thing, and reiceved 10 comments and 20 thumbs up!!!

EA, PLEASE, DO IT!!!

Message 5 of 6 (1,833 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Instead of having the little yellow hat pop up above places that are "ready" to upgrade, why can't we the players choose which properties to upgrade by simply selecting them?  

Message 6 of 6 (1,811 Views)