Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

by anakin_77543

Original Post

Re: Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@C-townladiesmanSequel trilogy was nowhere as near as good as it could have been - but I enjoyed the stories (Rogue One and Solo)

Edit: Mandalorian was also amazing

Message 21 of 114 (2,531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I am a homeo sapien sapien who lives in the United States of America, and likes to play Star Wars Battlefront 2, Portal, Portal 2, The Stanley Parable, and Minecraft. My current status is alive and healthy, and I like to eat milk.

Message 22 of 114 (2,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@HCarbonicPoor acting and terrible plot points and more holes. I knew everyone in rogue one was going to be killed off due to their absence in the OT. Vader made the film watchable. Solo should have CGI harrison ford

Message 23 of 114 (2,528 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! I’m Will_Iorio from the forums. I was there for a couple years. 

Message 24 of 114 (2,508 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m a battlefront and Star Wars fan and former member of the previous forum that shut down today. I’m looking forward to discussing this game even though there won’t be any new content. 

Message 25 of 114 (2,480 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@C-townladiesman I personally think The Rise of Skywalker is the only movie in the sequel trilogy that has some of the issues you say (except for the bad acting part, I think the sequel trilogy has the best acting in the franchise).

Not being in the OT isn't necessarily a factor that would mean characters would need to be killed (see: Jedi Fallen Order). The Star Wars galaxy is a big place and it's possible the characters may have just been elsewhere.

I think if you watch the OT and PT again you might be surprized the amount of plot holes and poor plot points you find. Star Wars is very imperfect and always has been (it doesn't change how much I love it though) and I find that most of the complaints that exist about the ST are already issues in the earlier movies.
Message 26 of 114 (2,436 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cpt_Ironsoldier Welcome!
Message 27 of 114 (2,436 Views)

★★ Pro
In case any of you hadn’t guessed yet 😉, I was The_Sith_Apprentice on the old forums.
Message 28 of 114 (2,427 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey all. Appl3corps here. Xbox player, same gamertag. Name is Sam. I'm soon to be 41 and Jedi was my first movie I ever saw in the theater. Live in the USA but married a Brit. She loves Star Wars too and we used to play BF15 and this when we were separated by the pond.

I've got kids so other than this we play a lot of Minecraft and roblox. Lego games as well. Still waiting for another KOTOR.

Joined the forums early 2016.

Message 29 of 114 (2,423 Views)

★ Guide
@GeneralXIV Not being in the OT doesn't say for sure but I was RIGHT wasn't I? I'm also not saying star wars never had nay problems prior to disneys hostile takeover either. However, from the 1970s to the early 2000s has been a much more reputable time for the franchise.
Message 30 of 114 (2,355 Views)