The new swbf2 update sux

by 0329matt

Original Post

The new swbf2 update sux

★★★ Novice

⁰Man i tried my best to stay playing swbf2 but yall go out ur way to make this game so unevenly unmatched as u possibly can, this new update has made any gunner hero outmatched to there counter part lightsaber heros, bossks grenads arent any better then throwing rocks at heros, i used every ability bossk had, i threw my trap mines down as well as my gas grenade and shot my gernades at the advancing hero hitting every mark, he just walk through my attacks like it was nothing, i tried jumping over the hero only to find out that 1 of the most squishy heros in the game cant jump like he used to, not even a foot over the head of the hero i was trying to avoid, with about 3 hits of his lightsaber and no abilities were even used i was dead and he had suffered minimum damage and i mean minimum damage, its a shame how bias u guys make the shooters in the game then the lightsaber heros, i hate playing as heros becuz how op u have em all but now since this update (8-28-2019) im no longer interested in playing this game it promotes players to quit playing heros vs villains by the way it plays, starwars bf1 didnt have that problem simply becuz how it was set up, u didnt kno if u were going to be a hero or not and if u were a hero and got killed u respawned as a trooper best hero vs villain mode ever, word of advice if it aint broke dont try to fix it, over and out this is last transmission im going delete this game worst game ever now

Message 1 of 1 (251 Views)