Grievous OP crawl

by faze_finn5k

Original Post

Grievous OP crawl

★★★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Grievous OP AS * floor crawl can somehow one tap infantry (with the right cards) but a lightsaber strike doesn't cut a droid in half? Ends up with a Grievous player running in circles around me as Anakin and doing a * ton of damage every millisecond

Message 1 of 8 (983 Views)

Re: Grievous OP crawl

★★★★ Apprentice

i dont think its that bad his crawl only deals damage once when ever i get hit by it if he tries again i jump away plain and simple

Message 2 of 8 (951 Views)

★★★ Guide
@LordSpyro598 Yeah, just be weary of the giant cyborg with Tuberculosis who will most definitely kill you and everyone in your vicinity. Master that, and you should fair well against him.
Message 3 of 8 (875 Views)

★★★ Guide

images (3).jpeg...

Message 4 of 8 (874 Views)

★★ Pro

If you’re trying to kill him...he can only deflect 8 blaster shots before he’s dead meat with no stamina. Other than claw rush he’s a clunky old asthmatic man with a bad jump and can’t run very fast, so if he’s lured into the open it’s more likely he’ll be defeated

Message 5 of 8 (843 Views)

★★ Pro

Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One Grievous, some blaster heroes and infantry. I eat blast heroes and infantry for breakfast. Breakfast? Maybe I should have had breakfast? Brekkie could be good for me. No, no, no, focus. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Claw Rush

Message 6 of 8 (833 Views)

★★ Pro
@faze_finn5k The devs changed all the dashes to be “steerable” (you can change your direction much more easily mid-dash just my moving your aiming reticle). This allows those playing heroes with longer dashes (Grievous, Rey, Obi-Wan) and higher sensitivity to circle around and hit you multiple times with the dash. I think Rey can do it too, if you time it correctly.
Message 7 of 8 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

Claw rush is too strong. At least they could have gotten rid of the CC immunity from the skill.

Now that that I think about it, shouldn't Grievous's unrelenting advance have the same camera treatment that claw rush and other rush skills from Rey and Obi-wan had?

Message 8 of 8 (714 Views)