CREDIT FARMERS in Battlefront 2

by SturrWerz

Original Post

CREDIT FARMERS in Battlefront 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

CREDIT FARMERS need to be BANNED in Battlefront 2, they stick their movement keys so they don't get kicked then walk away from computer.

[Do not accuse other players of being cheaters - CM] 

Message 1 of 8 (1,139 Views)

Re: CREDIT FARMERS in Battlefront 2

Hero (Retired)

This is the Origin forum page. This is the link to the battlefront 2 forum page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

This forum should help you solve your issue or find people to discuss it with. Search for your issue or scroll through to find an issue similar to yours.

Hope this helped Standard smile 

Message 2 of 8 (1,113 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Moved to SW Battlefront 2 forum.

Not sure if there is a way to control this abuse.

Message 3 of 8 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Guide

I watched this guy for two rounds of HvV do nothing but stand in the back of the map and jump up and down. I took a screenshot of the end of round scores and circled his tag (see attached.) I literally watched him do it. Then I bailed from that server. For all I know, he's still on that same server bunny-hopping in place.

I don't know if this will do anything because it's rampant on HvV, but this guy just irritated me with the incessant bunny-hopping in place.

Message 4 of 8 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@SturrWerz 

This has been an issue since the first YouTube video released Star Wars Battlefront 2 Hero vs Villains Credit Farm Exploit (PS4 ONLY!) Published on Nov 24, 2017 which is just 7 days after the day one release or 10 days after the first pre-release for Xbox.

EA Answers HQ will not allow naming and shaming cheaters.under subject Bully. Online bullying is against the rules. Bullying is a one-stop-shop to getting banned from the forums. Your gaming account will also be reviewed. Bullying can include, Personal defamation, Naming and shaming, Gossiping about other people

There is "NO" support for this issue, except reporting said cheater to the appropriate venue. As for my expereinces, I have videos and screen shots of 253 known cheaters, credit farmers, exploiters, and all have been reported. A video capture was made to show proof of reporting. As of this date, none of the players that I have personally reported have been banned.

Stardate 95800.62

Message 5 of 8 (923 Views)

★★★ Guide
Ah. So where is the appropriate venue? This is the only forum I’ve been on with any regularity.
Message 6 of 8 (916 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

REPORT PLAYERS FOR CHEATING, ABUSE, AND HARASSMENT

Xbox Live - Report abuse on Xbox LIVE.
PlayStation™ Network - Check out PlayStation’s Report Inappropriate or Abusive Users article.

On PC, you must have Origin in-game running, then:

1. Press Esc to open the Scoreboard.
  2. Click the user's name that you are reporting.
  3. Select View profile.
  4. Click the arrow pull-down menu in the Origin In-Game Overlay.
  5. Select Report Player.

Message 7 of 8 (906 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thanks! I will definitely try that! And fewer steps than I took to get a screen shot! 😁👍🏻
Message 8 of 8 (900 Views)