pogo is all messed up

by mlloo77

Original Post

pogo is all messed up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ive been a pogo member for 10 or more yrs. i paid for this year 39.99 and ea co. said yes they found out but it wont let me into members games all i can play in is beginners

rooms like backgammon takes for ever to load then it loads twice and if i want to play in

advanced it says look for another tab cuz this is for members only. my e-mail is [Email Removed]

Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Re: pogo is all messed up

★★★ Newbie

all they're interested in is your money they don't really give a damn other than regular maintenance,the games are quite often slow to load ,lose the server,etc.EA is nothing but a bunch of money hungry,greedy *! the games all tend to be scewed against human player plus the number generator for dice is anything but random! if your looking for even chance card and dice games check out cardgames.io

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@gamecritter, I understand your frustration. And I know that adding the name of another game site seems like the caring thing to do to help others. I'm not sure about this, but someone from EA might remove the name of this other website you've included.  I supposed we'll find out if that happens.

On a different topic, when I read the post that you found to reply to, I was surprised to see the annual membership price 7 years ago was still the same as it is now. I would have thought the price would have increased somewhat since then.

Message 3 of 4 (315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cafedelon ea doesn't care enough to remove anything. *.
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)