Solitaire Gardens progress

by PookieMyCat

Original Post

Re: Solitaire Gardens progress

★★★ Novice

This is total crapola an advisor isn't the one that needs to be contacted .. it's A POGO ERROR not ours!!! and it's a TECHNICAL ISSUE THAT THEY CREATED THE ERROR ... way too many times we are left stranded by pogo errors

Message 11 of 24 (322 Views)

None of the games will load

★★★ Newbie

I can't get any of the games to load and it says everything is running correctly on my computer!

Message 12 of 24 (364 Views)

Lost games won

★★★ Newbie

I have lost the 24 seasons count from Mahong Escape. What happened?

Message 13 of 24 (310 Views)

Solitaire Gardens Daily Special

★ Novice

In playing the solitaire gardens  special I had 8 of 10 (2 stars per game).  The program crashed. I had to exit Pogo and re-enter.  Upon opening the same game I now have 0 of 10 so I'm starting over.

What's going on?

Message 14 of 24 (317 Views)

Re: None of the games will load

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Solitaire Gardens loaded last night just fine and I played over ten games. Today, nothing, regardless of the browser used. Caches clean, Flash up-to-date. It is ridiculous to have a marathon in a game that is not working. Get on it Pogo.

Message 15 of 24 (354 Views)

Wednesday Challenges

★ Novice

They are not working.

Message 16 of 24 (314 Views)

None of the suggested helps worked at all! Nothing will load

★★★ Newbie

Still unable to load any games after trying all the help suggestions and it says my flash and computer are all up to date and working!!

Message 17 of 24 (317 Views)

Badge progress has disappeared

★ Novice

Working on the new Solitaire Gardens mix and match challenge. Suddenly, when I go to back to my badge collection, I am missing badges. Not only is the 1 Solitaire Gardens that I finished not showing as being completed, there are 25 other mix and match badges showing not completed. And my 2017, 2016 and 2015 Wednesday challenges are now missing (not all, just some) and I had completed all these challenges. Who knows how many others are missing

Message 18 of 24 (320 Views)

Solitaire Gardens running slow or freezing

★ Novice

Trying to work on Solitaire Gardens and game either won't load, or if it finally does load, I can play 2-3 games before game freezes. In meantime it takes a long time to finish a game and get credit for points

Message 19 of 24 (320 Views)

Re: Badge progress has disappeared

★ Novice

This has been fixed

Message 20 of 24 (317 Views)