Pogo not mac compatible

by laserlady8671

Original Post

Pogo not mac compatible

★ Novice

I cannot play on pogo anymore as I use safari, which has been updated to iOS 10.whatever.  The compatibility scan keeps telling me my resolution is not correct,  I have tried changing it but it still does not work.  I keep trying to download firefox to use but it will not stay on my computer.  I am going to let my membership lapse as I should be able to play these games and have not been able to for over 2 years.  I am tired of wasting the money

Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)

Re: Pogo not mac compatible

EA Staff

Hello @laserlady8671,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues with Pogo.

Safari should work quite well as a browser for Pogo games as it supports both Flash and Java (and HTML5) and the resolution part of the scam can be sometimes wrong.  What exactly is going wrong when you try to play Pogo games and what games are you having issues with?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 5 (180 Views)

★ Novice

Nothing will load.  I have cancelled my membership as I have not played in over a year because nothing will load

Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)

★ Novice

None of the games will load.  I have cancelled my membership as I have not benn able to play for over a year

Message 4 of 5 (174 Views)

EA Staff

Sorry to hear that @laserlady8671.

For general loading issues, we do recommend trying the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/General-help-for-loading-games/td-p/4790308

If the issue remains, could you please post your System Info?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)