Anagrams game keeps kicking me off

by MommaVes

Original Post

Anagrams game keeps kicking me off

★★ Novice

I have tried all three game modes, and even started from scratch a couple of times.  Allowed Adobe Flash each time, and got into the game - it simply stopped my connections part way through.  Figuring a new game glich?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 37 (1,024 Views)

Re: popit bingo

★★ Novice

I just played Anagrams for the first time. I played three times. Three games. What happened was I hit Enter to Submit a word and it flashed and froze a second and then my game went away. then I got a new game.it reloads and I get no points. You should test games before opening them up to us. I too think it is interesting that we can buy more gems, but you take away stuff we like. I don't like what I have seen so far. I have been a Pogo member for a very long time and play every day. I am ready to quit!!!

Message 1 of 37 (1,004 Views)

Re: Anagrams game keeps kicking me off

★ Novice

I found the biggest problem was it refusing words of more than four letters! Any ideas as to why?

Message 3 of 37 (984 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MommaVes and @teddybear9876543.

I'm sorry to hear you both are getting kicked off of Anagrams. Let's see if we can figure it out.

As it is an HTML5 game, let's start with some troubleshooting. Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 37 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too,  I keep getting kicked off the game while playing

Message 5 of 37 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing this game and kept getting kicked off ,,, I was using internet explorer or whatever they are calling it now ,,, I switched to Firefox and haven't been kicked off yet ,,, knock on wood ,,, but I also can't spell well enough to get all the words so just hit the next level button go get a new word and get credit for the words I spelled so I can' get my badge ,

Message 6 of 37 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @winzl97IOopshv and @joisover50.

Have you had an opportunity to try the troubleshooting I linked above? Please let me know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 37 (882 Views)

Anagrams

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble playing Anagrams.  After I get a few words complete, it throws me out of the game and I don't get credit for any of the words.  What can I do to fix this?

Message 8 of 37 (840 Views)

Re: Anagrams

★ Novice
@AuntCruella I am having the same problem. I guess they don't test their new games before putting them out for the PAYING CUSTOMERS. Poor operations.
Message 9 of 37 (826 Views)

★ Novice

I,M having the same issue with game, it will take a couple of words then beeps and restarts the game,

Message 10 of 37 (852 Views)