PVZ Heroes doesn't work on Bluestacks

by SlashFlea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ Heroes doesn't work on Bluestacks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I really love the series of PvZ , and recently i have downloaded the PvZ Heroes game on Bluestacks (Android simulator program). However, after finishing tutorial stages, i meet some very serious issues here, such as not loading plants or zombies's profiles and portraits unit, also it seems that my screen blacks out and doesn't show up anything, but i can only click on the other buttons. Please EA fix this because i love this newly-installed game so much that i cannot remove it.

Your regards.

Message 1 of 3 (3,975 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PVZ Heroes doesn't work on Bluestacks

Community Manager

@SlashFlea

This game is intended to be played directly on supported Android devices and Bluestacks is not supported at all.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,593 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SlashFlea

This game is intended to be played directly on supported Android devices and Bluestacks is not supported at all.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (4,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Typical Copout, you guys are happy to take money from millions of bluestack users, you allowed the game to be originally played on the bluestacks Android platform and after ripping millions of bluestack players off your copout on a lousy upgrade is you dont support the platform.

I hope you ban me after this spray because I am not interested in discrimination like this anymore! I am 75 years old, extremely near sighted and use the bluestacks program on a large HD screen to be able to read your game!! why cant you get your damn act together and support bluestacks.

Get with the times you dunderheads. Bill gates is going to windows 11, it is going to support even more gaming apps of which Microsoft windows 10 already is let alone win 11.. So what next! we don't support the microsoft platform after we purchase EA games games there????????

EA deserves to go down the gurgler simply because of your cant be bothered attitude. I originally installed and played this game and now because of one upgrade the cant be bothered copout happens once again "we dont support this platform". I wish EA a very merry christmas and you can place your damn app where it fits best!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,505 Views)