WHAT'S IN THE STORE? 🏪

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: WHAT'S IN THE STORE? 🏪

★★★★★ Expert

Enlightenmint is in the store for 30 days.

For an eye watering 20 gems for 10 seeds.

Screenshot_2021-08-17-09-07-56-1.png
Message 751 of 962 (506 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Summer overstock sale on SnowvPea and Chomper.

Screenshot_20210817-070657_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 752 of 962 (494 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Neville Chamberlain Insisted on it and now we can all experience it. All hail AppeaseMint!

Screenshot_20210824-171754_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 753 of 962 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I don't understand why appeasemint is back xDDD and with the same duration as enlighten mint too....its just odd..... o.o
Message 754 of 962 (390 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 Lassy, your answer confused me muchly. Duration is a property of all Mints. It means how long their effect lasts when planted and I'm all like, " nah! My Appeasement lasts way longer." 😇😇😇
Message 755 of 962 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen  I think @Perfume-shroom92  means time remaining in the store when she mentions duration, not powering plants time on the lawn.

Message 756 of 962 (364 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM You are correct.sir
My bad for not acknowledging I did understand her finally after much deep cogitation and rumination.

😁😆😅
Message 757 of 962 (362 Views)

Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@linuxPigPenI don't understand why appeasemint is back xDDD and with the same duration as enlighten mint too....its just odd..... o.o

My guess is either something new will be happening in the next few weeks or an usual cut and paste error, anyway, for new players without the mint or old players have low level Appeasemint, this offers a chance to upgrade, this is a welcome news.  

Message 758 of 962 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

If next season is Power Vine. I would expect Fila Mint to be next. My guess on Appease Mint is they finally realized they weren't offering a Mints mint and just grabbed Appease out of the ditty bag.

This leaves me in a quandary

I'm sure I can raise enough Mints by the end of this season to take AppeaseMint to 10 OR take FilaMint to 9. By the end of next season I should have another 1000 mints to play with. So my choices are:

Appease to 10 now, Fila to 9 at end of next season

OR

Leave Appease at 9, take Fila to 9 at start of next season.

Then either take Fila to 10 or take next mint in rotation to 9.

Fila is fun.. Appease is more useful.. Appease at 10 is highly useful, except in those Zomboos where you get more plant food than you can handle...

Message 759 of 962 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Power vine and filamint are here!

Screenshot_20210914-112754_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 760 of 962 (223 Views)