SKULLDUGGERY!

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

SKULLDUGGERY!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

💀skullduggery💀, i played a lot of battlez this week and early on i found i couldn't improve on double caulipower which usually got me around 2.2 million.

I've been using the same plants, same layout and strategy since shortly after the tournament started.

In 2 consecutive matches i scored just over 900,000 and it's just happened again.

Normally the first zombie killed gets me 6,000 points but this time it got me 250, i managed to get a screenshot before the next wave was dispatched by my brave caulipowers and i kept noticing 250s popping up in columns 8 and 9 as the match progressed.

I'm posting screenshots of the result and the first zombie kill.

It's now happened again, this is the 4th time in 👻 🌶 week. (See screenshot 3).

Screenshot_2018-10-21-17-18-35.png
Screenshot_2018-10-21-17-18-20.png
Screenshot_2018-10-23-17-20-57.png
Message 1 of 5 (405 Views)

Re: SKULLDUGGERY!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM

Several people on Reddit have said they believe that Caulipower has been nerfed.

Haemophilus said it hasn't as far as she and the Devs know. Make of that what you will.

Message 2 of 5 (388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This has only happened in 3 matches this week (so far), but i have a new secret weapon- the HUMPLEMINT!

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Special mention to Colin the caulipower, Mary and Margaret moonflower, tragically killed by a punk zombie that managed to get through.

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

Champion

@Humplemann  This happened to me yeaterday, instead of 6000 points, I got 500 (and for some other games, 1800) for clearing a zombie.    I do not have Caulipower so it seems there is a bug on the scoring of the wave of zombies.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

This has only happened in 3 matches this week (so far), but i have a new secret weapon- the HUMPLEMINT!

Rolling on the Floor Laughing on Apple iOS 11.3 

I want this new mint!

Message 4 of 5 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've played a lot of tournaments this week and usually with double caulipower, i should get 30,000 for an all-star zombie in the high score zone but in one match (i won) i got 20,900 for each zombie all-star.

Next match was back to normal.

Not as bad as parsnip week when i was getting 250 all week for each caulipower kill.

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)