Plants vs zombies 2: want to add

by VineDiamond1

Original Post

Plants vs zombies 2: want to add

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • I waned to add something to pvz 2, a sand box so people can create and share levels. For 30 gems. Can also get by beating every level. Please add this. If you do, then Thanks! Plus im new. Please be nice to me.
Message 1 of 2 (331 Views)

Re: Plants vs zombies 2: want to add

Champion (Retired)

@VineDiamond1 wrote:
  • I waned to add something to pvz 2, a sand box so people can create and share levels. For 30 gems. Can also get by beating every level. Please add this. If you do, then Thanks! Plus im new. Please be nice to me.

@VineDiamond1 - User-created content sounds like a great idea!  Based on your username here, I can imagine you've experienced quite a variety of user-created content in another game.  I play a different free online tower-defense-type game (not from EA so I won't mention it's name here) that allows users to create levels, and rate that content as well.  It's a sad fact that most of the levels that users create (in that game) are pretty basic and don't take any strategy or skill to beat -- the users just create a very basic level with "monsters" that are weak, but worth high points and coins.  When they play their own level, they probably laugh at how high their scores are.  Of course, everyone else who plays their levels is bored to tears.  That said, there is some amazing user-created content in that game as well, which makes it worthwhile.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)