Level 1 mini forum.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Level 1 mini forum.

★★★★★ Expert
Thank you very much for the info! Good to know that picking up the rewards for my second profile at the end of a tournament works. That's awesome!

@lawmfw wrote:

I will switch back and forth and play the Level 1 profile when the reward is Gauntlets, Mints or Coins. And then switch back to play the other profile when the reward is Pinatas.

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

That won't work, it would have worked with the old streak system but in battlez seasons each profile has it's own streak rewards so you can't switch to add specific rewards to a particular profile, you just have to keep on playing the same 7 streak rewards over and over again.

Exactly that would have been my follow up question. I know that the streak resets after winning 7 matches and that the reward sequence is: Gauntlets, Mints, Pinata, Coins, Pinata, Mints, Pinata. So, for instance, if I just want to get some coins for my second profile I could win matches 1 to 3 on my first profile and then win the 4th match on my second profile. I don't see why that shouldn't work because I do see the check marks for the wins (I got with the first profile) on my second profile even though I never played a single Battlez match on it. I'm going to test it during the next tournament Standard smile Just for clarification: I'm talking about two profiles on the same device.

Message 361 of 3,117 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It does work with me and I have over 20 profiles, some were created even after the latest version and I was able to ‘pass on’ the mints, gems and coins over to the new ones.

To be honest I was trying to collect the free gauntlets after a long flight and in a new time zone I forgot the new battlez has already started.  At that time I was in one of the new profile and win rewads all given to the new profile.  

Message 362 of 3,117 (551 Views)

Champion

I loaded up my jade league account and you are right that over 2M is possible. Having said this, your score is still the one to beat. I have just under an hour to try as my plane will be leaving soon. Fingers crossed and polished let’s hope I have something to post here before the Battlez ends.

A8134962-082F-423D-94DD-34463D64FFD2.jpeg
Message 363 of 3,117 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Great score. Congratz! Good luck with scoring even higher and have a safe flight Standard smile

Message 364 of 3,117 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I was getting scores of ~2 M in the Zomboss Practice with Bowling Bulb, Appease-mint, Conceal-mint, Bombard-mint, Primal Potato Mine/Squash (no sun production plant). I have no idea if this score is any good. The tournament is definitely not for Level 1 plants Frown

I think a good strategy would be Bowling Bulb, Appease-mint and double Power Lily and constantly plant Appease-mint. Unfortunately, I don't have Power Lily...so I'm not able to test it. Perhaps someone here in the forum could test it.

Message 365 of 3,117 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The best I've got in practice is 1.85m so far in gold league.

I'm probably going to sit this one out again.

Message 366 of 3,117 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Can not try dual Power Lily with level 1 as I also do not have it nor Appease-mint...Bowling Bulb has been the best plant to use so far.  Try Explode O'Nut to slow Zombies in the middle of the lawn in conjunction with Primal Potato Mine.  I am also in Gold League and will sit it out and play a bit if the other bottom feeders allow it.

My best is 1M

Level 1 Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur 1M BattleZ Dazey Chain Bowling Bulb.jpg
Message 367 of 3,117 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

2.2m, i want my smugpants back!😆

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧Screenshot_2019-06-17-01-10-37-1.png

Message 368 of 3,117 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yoohoo - congratulations !!  Dual Power Lily it is !  And Cold Snapdragon.  No SUN !

Message 369 of 3,117 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Week 67 - Dazey vs. Zomboss [3.6 M]

Screenshot_20190616-173240_Video Player.jpg

Watch how this is possible: https://youtu.be/DrqxA4Dy57I

Can't wait to see your scores climb!

Message 370 of 3,117 (429 Views)