FREE TO PLAY mini forum

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: FREE TO PLAY mini forum

★★★★★ Expert

Well ok👌, we won't include power lily, goldbloom or imitator as they are now cashmium plants...

But I'm still having magicimppear slapped with rhubarb.....

Message 21 of 41 (309 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Technically Power Mints are free. But even 4 months ago there were some strategies I couldn't use because I didn't yet have the big 3.

Spear Mint, Bombard Mint and Arma mint. 

Maybe also Reinforcemint.

If someone doesn't have Spear Mint in particular, that puts them at a severe disadvantage.

Message 22 of 41 (305 Views)

Champion

eh..... Noooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please do not suggest @MAGICDAVESHROOM to add a mindless mintless mini forum as well...... 

Message 23 of 41 (297 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I vote we say if you don't have Spear Mint too bad. You snoozed you losed. Same thing for Reinforcemint.

All other mints should be disallowed for F2P. Can't expect folks to have the others but should have these 2.

Message 24 of 41 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 what about a gemless and seediless mini forum too :D
Message 25 of 41 (278 Views)

Champion

LOL  This would be a World Plants Only Mini forum.....

I guess @MAGICDAVESHROOM  will be sending his zombies over for your brainz.... soon 

Message 26 of 41 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I do actually quite enjoy your videos channel on youtube.. if only u could make more.
Message 27 of 41 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thank you.  those videos were made with my old iphone (6s), sadly the one I am using now (7Plus) has a bug on screen recording just with PVZ2 and neither Apple nor EA would like to help.  Disappointed

Message 28 of 41 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

simply use theo ld phone more often then

I use two phones all the time

Message 29 of 41 (258 Views)

★★★★ Expert

For those who are truly beginners, might I suggest an Egyptian plants only forum? I for one would love to be regaled with tails of Bloomerang and Cabbagepult daring-do! I would find it especially tasty to hear someone recount how they wiped out an entire column with nothing more than a snowstorm. Or how they skillfully killed a garg by laying out 4 potato mines in a row!

Standard smile

Message 30 of 41 (257 Views)