Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

by Kbouf

Original Post

Re: Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

★★★ Newbie

Yep the same with coins only receiving 3000 instead of 6000.

this recent arena contest is fubar ,  well especially the boss fight, one match I would get dozens of power ups (plant food) and the next only 3 for the whole game, no consistency what so ever. 

Message 21 of 53 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

The battle is almost end, but still there is no solution. OMG

Message 22 of 53 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So sad!

DAB5302F-A662-44C0-9396-6A282E611635.jpeg
Message 23 of 53 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A lot of players have been complaining about the missing streak rewards so i suggest that you screenshot your league standing just before the tournament finishes and tell EA HELP CENTER how many matches you played and hopefully they will compensate you without any fuss.

Tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report, keep it simple and polite, they know there is a problem.

We think they are an indian call center and India has been badly affected by the current worldwide wuhan flu pandemic so please show them some appreciation for working through this and please consider that if all you have to worry about in life is missing virtual rewards then you're doing pretty well.

Be well.

Message 24 of 53 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am actually sick of reading everyone moaning and whining about missing rewards. IF you feel your life is about to end because of missing out on some virtual rewards, do what magicdave have said and file in a missing content report. Please STOP creating new threads and saying the exact same thing, as every single one of us have the same problem and EA is very much aware of this issue.

Creating 10 million threads here DO NOT help as no one who works in EA read posts here..so you might as well complain to the wall of your house because it has the same effect...

Message 25 of 53 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you don't do as @Perfume-shroom92 says she will send her dinosaurs round to sort you out.

https://youtu.be/uOS79-z-fro

Message 26 of 53 (477 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

If you don't do as @Perfume-shroom92 says she will send her dinosaurs round to sort you out.

https://youtu.be/uOS79-z-fro

The video makes my day. LOL

Message 27 of 53 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310  TBH i thought those inflatable T-Rex costumes would make excellent wuhan flu hazmat suits as they're breathable nylon with a clear face panel and suck air through a small battery operated fan (if you put an anti virus filter over the inlet). They blow the air out through the wrists and ankles so if a wearer was infected they probably wouldn't spread it around.

Definitely better than wearing a mask.

Message 28 of 53 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I am not sure what my patients will think if i wore one of those suits down to see them xDDD i think they will scream and run out still screaming.... xDDD
Message 29 of 53 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92  you should tell your patients to stand to the right of Aloe and give him a plantfood if they feel really ill.

Message 30 of 53 (460 Views)