sims not moving, tried everything, new bug?

by kayakat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims not moving, tried everything, new bug?

★★★ Novice

i think since the latest update my sims havent done any actions, you can make them talk, make them sit down, doesnt matter theyll do one thing and then freeze up, and its all sims on the lot ,they just stand or sit and do nothing. also this might be unrelated but the green ++ thing constantly pops up over and over, thats not really a problem just irritating idk if anyone else is getting that.

my sims just wont play. its not like the game is frozen. time still moves forward the sims just dont do anything.  i attached a dxdiag file if you need my specs. i dont think its my computer because ive been playing sims4 since 2014 and this is a new laptop but its better than my old one and has far far less cc. only a couple script mods and only about 20 hair/clothes items that i dont really use anyway.

if anyone can help that would be great, if not hopefully theyll do a patch for this soon. ill be reporting this to ea after i post this. any help is appreciated 

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims not moving, tried everything, new bug?

Before anything, try taking out all your mods, see how that goes. Just place the folder on your desktop and start the game without.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims not moving, tried everything, new bug?

Before anything, try taking out all your mods, see how that goes. Just place the folder on your desktop and start the game without.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)