Sims wont go through doors and Sims need wont change

by karizzles

Original Post

Sims wont go through doors and Sims need wont change

★ Novice

My sim would go into the bathroom and get stuck because they can't get through the door. Nothing is blocking it. I constantly have to delete the door and bring it back for them to go through. It's starting to get annoying. And my sim took a shower and her need is still red and low. Her mood by her face is saying clean, etc. but still has to take another shower because the need won't fill up. I was watching it as she showered and kept going down.

I don't know how to fix it.

Message 1 of 3 (770 Views)

Re: Sims wont go through doors and Sims need wont change

Champion (Retired)

@karizzles 

Both are known issues. The latter only affects shower/tub combo. Use standalone showers or take a bath.

For the doors try a different smaller door or edit the layout of the bathroom so there are more space.

You can expect both issues to be fixed in a future patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (718 Views)

Re: Sims wont go through doors and Sims need wont change

★ Novice

Thanks, 

Though the bathroom was premade. The only thing I did was replace the furniture or add furniture. I did add a coat hanger next to the door but they could get out once I deleted the door and brought it back. I deleted the coat hanger, thinking it might be the problem, but unsure why it would.

Message 3 of 3 (695 Views)