My witch progress bar resets

by NATASHAROMANOV99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My witch progress bar resets

★★★★ Novice

I have all the Sims 4 packs, i have a Sims that is a supreme witch, but when i level up over the max witch rank it goes back to máster, when i level up again to max, the habillity book blocks, and i can't access to it till i restart my game

Message 1 of 7 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My witch progress bar resets

Community Manager

@kreatora wrote:
@NATASHAROMANOV99

Delete "old line" trait.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-ROM-Spellcaster-Level-Reset-for-Sims-with-Bloodline...

Go to first post and click ME TOO

I don't work for EA

Hi everyone,

I'll be locking this thread now so please see the post @kreatora provided above to provide us with the information we need to address this issue. 

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (399 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @NATASHAROMANOV99 do you use any mods or cc? Or did you use any cheats to level the witch (in question) up in the first place?

Message 2 of 7 (500 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 3 of 7 (493 Views)

★★ Pro

@NATASHAROMANOV99  there's also a 'quickfix' mod for the bloodlines trait problem, if not opposed to them, it's by Zero at Patreon, called Bloodlines Trait Fix.

Message 4 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just have clothes, no mods, and i indeed used cheats, yet, It shouldn't do that, it doesn't happen with the vampires

Message 5 of 7 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@kreatora Didn't worked, it's still doing the same

Message 6 of 7 (430 Views)

Community Manager

@kreatora wrote:
@NATASHAROMANOV99

Delete "old line" trait.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-ROM-Spellcaster-Level-Reset-for-Sims-with-Bloodline...

Go to first post and click ME TOO

I don't work for EA

Hi everyone,

I'll be locking this thread now so please see the post @kreatora provided above to provide us with the information we need to address this issue. 

Thanks!

EACade
Message 7 of 7 (400 Views)