Just bought the game and it's saying code has already been used.

by ItsBriaHere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just bought the game and it's saying code has already been used.

★ Novice

Please help, I've been looking forward to playing this game but it won't even let me install it. I run it and enter the code and it just tells me the code has already been used. I bought it from Asda, no dodgy purchase or anything, I google it and it seems so have a lot of other people without much success. Going to reload my games and all that didn't work for me either, I don't know what to do. If anything I'll just return it but ideally I'd like it to just work so I can play it tonight.

Message 1 of 5 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just bought the game and it's saying code has already been used.

Community Manager

It might come to returning it, but before that it might be worth contacting support. They can investigate the code in question and advise as appropriate.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It might come to returning it, but before that it might be worth contacting support. They can investigate the code in question and advise as appropriate.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I contacted support and they said the code had been activited a month ago so I've returned it to Asda. Thanks though.

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Did you get another copy?

I seriously recommend going for a NEW copy, rather than used. Try Amazon! Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah got a new copy, weird thing is the original one I bought was a new one as well. They couldn't explain what happened with the code.

Message 5 of 5 (365 Views)