I didn't get the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content

by mhdrmlekoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I didn't get the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content

★★★★★ Apprentice

As in the subject, the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content is not available for me.

I activated the code for the High School Years Expansion Pack this morning. I used a code from a box version I ordered at a retail store.

What should I do to get the gear? Frown 

Message 3 of 213 (6,035 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I didn't get the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Final Final Update?: 

Hey all!

Our process for handling these cases has just changed as of a few hours ago as noted above Standard smile 

If you purchased High School Years from Amazon and are missing the Vibing Streamer Gear content please reach out to an advisor here 
http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or on Twitter at @EAHelp so we can verify your proof of purchase from Amazon and grant you the missing content. 

Please note: If you purchased High School Years from an unauthorized retailer such as (but not limited to) CDKeys, G2A, etc., you are not eligible for the Vibing Streamer Gear bonus content as they are not authorized retailers of our products (more information on that here).

Edit: This promotional timeframe has now ended and as such this thread is now locked. If you purchased The Sims 4: High School Years from an authorized retailer during this promotional period and did not receive the bonus content please reach out via the steps above for assistance.   

EACade

View in thread

Message 102 of 213 (3,958 Views)

All Replies

High-school pre-order and keys

★★★ Guide

Will registered keys during the 28th july and 8th september grant the pre-order bonus? We have been through a similar thing when cottage living came out. Just want to know if the disaster will be avoided this time.

Message 1 of 213 (5,927 Views)

Re: High-school pre-order and keys

★★★ Pro

Something can always go wrong. I would just say if you don’t get the pre-order items, then I would rather complain fast and don’t wait before the action is finish.

Message 2 of 213 (5,888 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@mhdrmlekoo  contact customer support for assistance some people aren't getting their pre-order bonuses

Message 4 of 213 (6,013 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've been told to wait till 20.00 EEST to actual official release (which I always forget is not in the morning).

I'll see what happens then Standard smile 

Message 5 of 213 (6,003 Views)

★★ Guide
@mhdrmlekoo Yes, most likely the bonus content won't appear in game until the pack is officially released.
Message 6 of 213 (5,953 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's almost 1.5h after release and sadly I still don't have the items...

I guess I'll contact support again.

Message 7 of 213 (5,942 Views)

★★ Guide
@mhdrmlekoo Might be worth contacting them again, yeah. It's also possible it's not until it's available everywhere? As far as I'm aware, it's not available in every region yet.
Message 8 of 213 (5,934 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@mhdrmlekoo  the pack is unstable at the moment there seems to be issues with build mode alongside issues with game stability freezes/crashes and save files not loading

Message 9 of 213 (5,929 Views)

Re: High-school pre-order and keys

★★★ Guide

So, release day is here, people got the expansion via keys... and no pre-order content.

Message 10 of 213 (5,783 Views)