Gallery says 'No Results Found'

by kristinshirley

Original Post

Gallery says 'No Results Found'

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Season, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe it is specific to my account or game. I haven't seen others in the forum with this problem. All I do is go to the gallery within the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I seem to be able to connect to the internet on origin and Sims 4 but when I go to the Gallery in the game I get no results. I have never been able to connect- I think it is an issue with my account or my specific game since I have installed on multiple computers with no luck reaching the gallery in game.
What do you expect to see? Any results in the gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I seem to be able to connect go online/offline successfully with both origin and Sims 4 but I get no results in the gallery and no news in the "News" tab. I have never been able to reach the gallery ever on my Sims 4 game (I have been playing for years). 
I have tried whitelisting Sims and Origin in my firewall settings, I have cleared my cache. I have installed the game on my Macbook and on a desktop PC connected over ethernet. It doesn't seem to matter which computer I am using, my game can never reach the gallery.

I tried talking to support multiple times and they have never seen an issue with my account. Has anyone else experienced this? I would love to be able to use the gallery.

Message 1 of 2 (349 Views)

The Sims 4 Gallery - Showing "No results Found"

★ Novice

My game has never been able to connect to the gallery.

I seem to be able to connect go online/offline successfully with both origin and Sims 4 but I get no results in the gallery and no news in the "News" tab. I have never been able to reach the gallery ever on my Sims 4 game (I have been playing for years). 

I have tried whitelisting Sims and Origin in my firewall settings, I have cleared my cache. I have installed the game on my Macbook and on a desktop PC connected over ethernet. It doesn't seem to matter which computer I am using, my game can never reach the gallery.

I have spent hours on chat and on the phone with EA help and they had no solutions except to post here... Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)