All content shows as owned and is unpurchaseable.

by MeadowThayerr

Original Post

Glitch On Origin

★ Apprentice

Hello, Is there a glitch on Origin? I noticed I have games that I don't have which aren't many. That show as purchased and even has the download button highlighted. But I can't download. It must be a glitch or an error Right? I've cleared my Origin cache haven't done that in a few, just in case someone was wondering. Thanks for your time.

Message 11 of 17 (325 Views)

Re: Glitch On Origin

★ Apprentice

I'm having this as well. I downloaded the free Desert Luxe kit and went to buy two more, but when I did it shows them as Add To Queue and I've already checked my orders and my bank. Never purchased them.

Message 12 of 17 (305 Views)

Re: Glitch On Origin

★ Apprentice

Oh wow! Now the new kit is free until October 17th. I want to know if it's an error with Origin. I'm thinking it is. Sometimes that happens. I wanted to report it just in case others are experiencing the same thing. I hope we both get a solution soon.

Message 13 of 17 (296 Views)

Re: Sims 4 set

Champion (Retired)

@celinaronning 

This is currently a known issue EA is working on pushing out a fix. Try again later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 17 (277 Views)

Re: unpurchased kit says I purchased it already

Champion (Retired)

@Leopardstiger 

EA is working on a fix please try later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 17 (283 Views)

Re: First Fits Kit Shows as Owned, Can't Purchase

★★ Novice

Same here, I already own some packs and it seems that all the game/stuff packs and kits are signed as purchased and owned, except expansion packs.

And Origin tells me that the packs that I own are in the library.

there is a Download button (not purchase) on all of the game/stuff packs and kits I didn't own, but it was doing nothing and, yes I tried to refresh the page, disconnect and log in again but it was vane Frown

Need fixes and explanations.

Message 16 of 17 (288 Views)

Re: First Fits Kit Shows as Owned, Can't Purchase

Community Manager
Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to see this behavior going forward.

Thanks!
EACade
Message 17 of 17 (646 Views)