Original Post

Re: Challenges "Played three ea sports UFC titles"

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Sure it's BurntBlackWings on Xbox One
Message 11 of 30 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue and i probably waiting more than 48 hours but no new badges appears for now :/ 

If you can you can help me to fix that, it will be super appreciate Standard smile

PSN : WhiteRussianXO

Message 12 of 30 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Recognized 3 no problem. 1/2 Not happening.

Message 13 of 30 (1,320 Views)

Gamer tag is chrisbshifflett on PS4. Weirdly enough a friend of mine has credit for all three on his profile, despite the only time playing them was when I brought my copies over. I just checked, and I'm still locked out of the third one.

Message 14 of 30 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I am having this problem as well, I’ve been playing UFC 1 for awhile to try and get the challenge but it’s not recognizing it. Has this been fixed yet?
Message 15 of 30 (1,240 Views)

Honestly, if push comes to shove, I would not be opposed to a complete profile reset at this point. I could try to start anew while I still have all three games updated to the latest versions on my hard drive to see if it gives me credit for all three.

Message 16 of 30 (1,219 Views)

Quick question: How are the UFC 4 profiles linked to the user? Is it through our EA accounts or our PSN accounts? I'm just wondering if deleting my current EA account, creating a new one, and linking my current PSN account to that one would effectively reset my UFC 4 profile.

Message 17 of 30 (1,203 Views)

Community Manager

@e8a79b6e976ec3b2358ba90cc888a2e8 

When you log into an EA game for the first time it will prompt you to create an EA account. Whatever PSN ID you're on, that PSN ID will be attached to an EA account. You cannot remove the PSN ID from the EA account. Only way to do that is a Persona Transfer or account deletion but that will remove all progress you've earned from all your EA games and it not an ideal step to take unless it's for drastic reasons. 

This has been raised up to the team as a bug report from our end. I'll do my best to provide an update here as soon as I hear more on this. I'm afraid I don't have anything to share at this moment though. 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 30 (1,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im having this same problem. Ive got the achievement for playing 2 and 3, but its not registering that ive played UFC 1. 

Message 19 of 30 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I also have this problem. I have played ufc 1, 2 and 3 yet I still only get credit for two games. My gamertag on Xbox is: cjdig86

Message 20 of 30 (1,052 Views)