Skate 4

by swizzletop411

Original Post

Re: Skate 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hmm, up to now? So hopefully there is one coming!? 

My favorite game series of all time. I still play Skate 2 and 3 almost daily. Skate 4 NEEDS to happen. It's my most wanted game, I want it way more than any upcoming games.

Please make it happen EA!

Message 80 of 269 (3,842 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi im a Huge fan of the Skate series and im posistive im not the only one. I think its only fair that Skate 4 should be created. For the people that play the game  and for the makers and company. The type of gameplay that could be accomplised on next gen power for Skate 4 would be amazing. my gamer tag for psn is Jr6ix by the way 

Message 81 of 269 (1,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with the addition to technical tricks and what also should be added is a tour of Street League to participate in. That would really up the experience. What would be amazing is the have it so the story line doesn't end similar to the nba 2k games, but also to have the real experience of the actual SLS city tour's course.
Message 82 of 269 (3,290 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie
Are they in the making of skate 4
Message 83 of 269 (1,795 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just another avid SKATE fan hoping someone, somewhere at EA has the heart to give all us SKATE fanatics a sequel. Hell, now that everyone is using XBOX controllers on PC these days you can make even more profit than the previous titles when XBOX controllers & PC weren't as nearly ubquitious.

Message 84 of 269 (2,801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

roughly 200.000 views-in-a-thread are showing that people are interested on a new Skate4 title. Are you passing this feedback to the business please?

Message 85 of 269 (2,722 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I did @pigrec0_ I have forwarded the feedback and suggestions to the relevant Team.

Message 86 of 269 (5,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 87 of 269 (4,993 Views)

★★★ Novice

it'd be a awesome if they actually do make a S4. I been playing since Skate 1 and when I get on S3 it seems there are always new ppl playing. S4 being a XBox One exclusive would suck though, not to mention EA probably wouldn't do it since they'd be missing out on so many sales. Although I would consider getting rid of my PS3 and actually going to next Gen then

Message 88 of 269 (4,996 Views)

★ Novice
I have been hoping for news on this game for years just like everybody else on this site. I played the first 3 non stop to the point that I had to get new copies of 2 & 3 as the discs were scratched. Please can somebody at ea just let us know what the deal is? Are you making it or not? I need to know cos every time I check online and see a different video on YouTube or read a different article I get excited and get my hopes up that it's finally been announced.
Message 89 of 269 (4,694 Views)