Next Battlefront Game Idea

by CrackingDominozz

Original Post

Next Battlefront Game Idea

★★ Newbie

Hey there, I know this probably is not the right place to be talking about this but i couldn't find any other place, so here i am. Star Wars battlefront 2 I presume will come out at the end of this year. And heres an idea that I think people should spread around and hopefully the developers will hear of it. I remember in the original battlefront you could make custom games and build a massive army and face of against them and i would love that to be in the next battlefront game and also make a cinematic mode where you can watch storm troopers shoot at rebels. I think this would make the game a lot more fun that it is now because now its mostly based around multiplayer which in some aspects suck. IF anyone knows where this will have more impact please forward it on. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 3 (394 Views)

Re: Next Battlefront Game Idea

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CrackingDominozz

Thanks for your idea! Also, you can post it on official Star Wars Battlefront forums http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums 

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Re: Next Battlefront Game Idea

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @CrackingDominozz for this suggestion. I will forward your post to the developers to consider. Keep them coming!

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)