Error syncing cloud storage data

by Exillian

Original Post

Error syncing cloud storage data

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having this problem since Saturday morning, it could be my connection with the Origin server overall. There is no problems with my internet connection or speed as I get 30Mbps.

This syncing error only affects me playing Battlefront on Multiplayer I have no other issues playing other games I have on Origin. 

If the game isn't synced to the cloud when I do launch Battlefront on MP it will just say "Connecting" on screen.

Sometimes Origin does manage to sync with the cloud and I have no issues playing but its very inconsistent and frustrating when I does.

Message 1 of 6 (1,443 Views)

Re: Error syncing cloud storage data

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ever since I got the syncing error I can't play.. this has gone on for a long while now. I am starting to get really pissed off not being able to play multi-player

Message 2 of 6 (1,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And no mods reply to this week old problem. * you EA.

Beta? <40 ms servers.

Full launch > 120ms

Now? > Can't even sync cloud data

* you EA

Message 3 of 6 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Errrrrrm doesn't Origin or EA actually provide a solution to this, I have been searching the internet and apparently nothing official from either sides. This is extremely frustrating. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Go to this website and check under "How to Fix Star Wars Battlefront Connection Problems".

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/01/27/star-wars-battlefront-problems-fixes/

Basically what I did was I added a new rule (2 actually: 1 for TCP and 1 for UDP) inside the firewall and when I started the game, the cloud could sync.

update// it worked for awhile and now it doesn't. It's a trial and error process I guess. I hope this helps in some way.

Message 5 of 6 (1,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i thought my fifa20 is broken. the system is very inconsistent. very frustrating. the is been expensive and no refunds

Message 6 of 6 (925 Views)