stuck at stocking the sticker shop

by KrutBomben

Original Post

stuck at stocking the sticker shop

★ Novice
When i go to the sticker shop it just says stocking the sticker shop... The marigold still spins and I can hear the idle sounds for the plants and zombies. I tried to find a fix but they just say you need a quad core processor. I do have a quad core processor (I think). My processor is an amd a12 7th gen because I am using an Asus X555QG laptop. I am pretty sure that I meet the minimum specs.
Message 3 of 53 (1,513 Views)

Sticker shop stuck on loading screen

★★ Novice

Why is it that you can't open a simple sticker shop without having an 4 core prosessor. Could you please update your game so I could play it. Everything else works perfectly but the sticker shop wont open because i am missing 2 cores from my prosessor. I can run the game 60fps no problem. Or do you not care because I already gave you my money...

I have seen posts about this 1 year ago with the same problem. Still there is no fix to this, even tough you said you were searching for the problem.

Message 1 of 53 (1,600 Views)

Re: Sticker shop stuck on loading screen

★★★★ Novice

Huh This is also happening to me

But I have played before and it has not gotten stuck

Until right now

Wierd

Message 2 of 53 (1,591 Views)

Re: stuck at stocking the sticker shop

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Yesterday I had no problems with purchasing stickers at the shop (and before also) Today it is always stockig the shop.

Message 4 of 53 (1,491 Views)

Sticker Shop infinite loading issue

★ Novice

I have just developed the sticker shop glitch from nowhere, but I have a quad core CPU and no current fix is working for it. Is there any other way to identify the issue or work around it?

Message 5 of 53 (1,439 Views)

Re: Sticker Shop infinite loading issue

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, I tried everything. Yesterday it worked fine, today I lost most of my time to try to fix it. It didn't work. They better try to fix this issue. I've played many hours this week to save more coins for the shop.

Message 6 of 53 (1,433 Views)

★ Novice

Just got Origin Access and wanted to try that game, but yeah.... 

same problem for me..

Message 7 of 53 (1,563 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have i7 and face the issue too. I am not too sure that this is just a hardware issue.
Message 8 of 53 (1,534 Views)

how do i fix stickershop in pvz garden warfare 2

★★★ Novice

I am having trouble with the stickershop in pvz garden warfare 2 and I cant go into it so now this renders my coins useless and I was able to go into it before but know it just loeds and after a while it takes me to the loading screen of the game and says I disconnected to the ea server please help someone or ea

Message 9 of 53 (1,421 Views)

Re: stuck at stocking the sticker shop

★ Novice
Huh odd. I was just playing a game and accidentaly clicked on the shop and it worked. Maybe try to ensure that your cpu is a quad core cpu by going into task manager, now hit performance and then cpu.. If you look down and if it has 4 or more cores then its all good. Now you can try to reboot and restart the game. I dont know if it will work or not. If it doesn,t then we are gonna have to wait for ea to answer
Message 10 of 53 (1,455 Views)