[Updated 03/09] PC - GW/GW2 Not Working After Update

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Re: PC - Garden Warfare 2 not working After Update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Shepard Hello Shepard, please read the DM I sent you, as it goes over exploits in GW2 that basically bypasses the anti cheat and lets you play the game with unfair advantages.

Message 51 of 101 (920 Views)

Re: Having trouble launching up GW2 on EA App and Steam

★★★ Novice

try removing the crypbase.dll file in your game files

Message 52 of 101 (754 Views)

Re: Garden Warfare 2 not working (PC)

★★★ Newbie

@xX_REVOLVER_Xx wrote:

@Iron_Guard8 I experience the same problem since the update with AntiCheat. After reinstalling PvZ and the EA application, the problem persists. The solution I found to still be able to play the game is to start the file GW2.Main_Win64_Retail.exe which is in the installation folder. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any logs in the installation folder showing the problem.

I tried to start using the file GW2.Main_Win64_Retail.exe - thank you - but nothing changed: I'm still not able to play the game.  I'm very new to gaming, so forgive my basic questions, are these issues something that EA will ultimately provide a fix for (i.e. just a matter of time)?  If we buy a game surely we would have a reasonable expectation that it would work??

Thanks for you posts, and anyone else, who might offer suggestions.

Cheers

Message 53 of 101 (861 Views)

Game boots me out when joining multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

My Game constantly is kicking me out within minuites of booting up multiplayer. I have done everything from reinstalling to booting it up through the file manually. Ive verified game files and nothing works 

Message 54 of 101 (720 Views)

Re: Having trouble launching up GW2 on EA App and Steam

★★ Novice

I dont have a file called that anywhere in the folder :/

Message 55 of 101 (713 Views)

Re: Garden Warfare 2 not working (PC)

★★★ Guide

same problem.. then i can confirm that after the anti-cheat update, the game is not launching, then i found out also Bitdefender is giving me info that the .exe is potentially a virus lol 
The picture is what i got as a info from Bitdefender Total Security (Windows 11)

Message 56 of 101 (818 Views)

Re: EA Anti cheat System Error

★★★ Newbie

Dear "Child",

its not that easy! Not everyone has the same problem. 

If you get the report with the crash dump: youre right, you can just delete the filoe which you mentioned or reinstall the game. Both works. Ive tried it.

BUT there are other people which have the problem that even after you did one of the steps the game does not work. I just starts loading the small screen and after that nothing happens. 

Message 57 of 101 (802 Views)

chrash dump problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I will get straight to the point. I was trying to play PVZ GW2 and I can't open the game, it crashes upon launching, and I can't create a Memory Dump either. I would like to know if there is something I can do. (it seems that the crash report's file don't work to be sent it, so I will sent a screenshot instead)

Message 58 of 101 (725 Views)

update

★★★★★ Newbie

After recent update. I get a crash report and I am now unable to play GW2. Is there a fix for this? 

C:\ProgramData\eaanticheat\Crashdumps\PACKER_7010859_19208.dmp

Message 59 of 101 (742 Views)

Re: update

★ Novice
@screamer1968 having the same problem too. Please fix this, i've tried reinstalling the game and and verifying the game files. I don't know if it has to do with another anti-cheat or some other software, but I can't play the game either.
Message 60 of 101 (691 Views)