SPOILERS** (Coming Soon) Changes to Existing Cards

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Re: SPOILERS** (Coming Soon) Changes to Existing Cards

Champion (Retired)

In my opinion, it's not the consistency of a card's 'OP-ness' that matters, but rather its OP potential. I think Sow Magic Beans does need a nerf, but if they could find another way, like making the beanstalks cost 2 each, that would be a better change.

Message 31 of 36 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think Sow Beans should have stayed with the card draw, but beanstalk shouldn't draw a card at 1-cost

Message 32 of 36 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Plz don't nerf lucky leprechaun or refund are 20$ the card will suck. Plz leave lily alone don't take one health away . Sow magic beans needs to have card draw. Smelly zombie should have 2 health or cost 4 or 5 brains
Message 33 of 36 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I hope they read all the posts and watch the streams on utube. Most of us ate saying Lilly is fine don't nerf. Don't nerf leper con. 4 armed bandit and green blob and fossil nerf. Don't take card draw from sow magic beans
Message 34 of 36 (483 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And the dawn of goats rising up to conquer all began with a innocuous whisper...the signs were there if we had paid attention...

"Goat, also made by Rose's Goatify Superpower, is now an ownable 0-cost 1/1 Pet and gained the ability 'This gets +1/+1 when any kind of Goat is hurt."

Maybe this is the jet lag talking, but I'm kinda thinking a stronger goat element could be fun as in the next "mustache" element.  Standard smile

BPRD

Message 35 of 36 (470 Views)

★★ Guide

In my opinion moving cards from one health to two does essentially nothing. Very few one damage cards being played. However, lowering three health cards to two health cards, huge difference. There are a large number of two attack cards that can take them down in one turn instead of two. In general, I’m not overly excited about these nerfs, I’m more looking forward to cards that will hopefully boost the number of plant heros we can use effectively. 

Message 36 of 36 (336 Views)