[Request] Please Bring Back Events For PvZ GW2

by ij1jh00zds91

Original Post

Re: [Request] Please Bring Back Events For PvZ GW2

Community Manager

And now that we have a new CM for the series, they want to do a lot of good things. As always, things can take time to get sorted out but from what I have seen, there is a lot happening here and on other social platforms as well.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 35 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard I hope this means Boss Hunt will return. All of us die hard fans have been waiting years for its return. #bringbackbosshunt
Message 12 of 35 (363 Views)

Community Manager

@PearlyRendezvous Oh yeah i know. I'm right there with you. We love this series in my house too and we would love to bring a lot of this back. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 35 (361 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Shepard Which boss hunts did you complete on crazy mode?
Message 14 of 35 (315 Views)

Community Manager

@VendetedFox To be honest i never actually did a full boss battle in crazy mode. We were so busy getting achievements and other things that I tried a few times, it didn't end well so I kind of stopped trying. I should give it another shot though and see if I can do more in the mode.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 15 of 35 (309 Views)

Champion

Reflecting back on my past experience regarding Boss Hunts, I never remember even attempting Crazy Difficulty in any of them. I did do Normal and Hard, but I never really got around to even trying Crazy. While the Boss Hunts are really tough for the most part, if we get another chance to play them, I will finally be able to give possibly the hardest game mode in the entire shooter franchise another go (and in the hardest difficulty, of course).

Message 16 of 35 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TheSprinter85did you really never get a chance to play them on crazy mode?

Message 17 of 35 (238 Views)

Champion
@flexibleFLIMINGO Unfortunately not - although this being said, I wasn't as skilled back then. I did try Hard and was able to win it at least once for Brothers Gnomus and Sasquatch. I'd really be eager to try Crazy in future though.
Message 18 of 35 (225 Views)

@TheSprinter85 how is that possible? I remember players would rush to place the bait and sometimes they'd place a crazy mode one.
When did you start playing?
Message 19 of 35 (184 Views)

Champion
@ForeverKnights I've started playing the PvZ Shooters since Christmas 2017. There is a possibility that someone placed a Crazy Bait at some point, I would know the difference between the difficulties and never remember doing Crazy, accidently or on purpose. It could possibly have happened at one point but I would not remember.
Message 20 of 35 (166 Views)