Plants vs Zombies not working on EA desktop

by BrainZEAt

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies not working on EA desktop

★★ Novice

I have been trying to play Plant Vs Zombies and every time I launch it, it shows me an EA window saying that it could not activate the game. This is the screen:

EA.JPG

It says "You are signed in as:" blank. So I tried to log in using my EA account and it shows the same window. I tried entering the Product Key but then it complains that I am not connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. It was able to log me in last time with that internet connection. Everything is working but it says that my internet is not connected.

I have shut down EA desktop 4-5 times and tried and the same thing happens.

Please suggest me what shud I do?

Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)

Re: Plants vs Zombies not working on EA desktop

Community Manager
Hi @BrainZEAt , this issue is generalised and is being investigated at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hi i know we are on the english forum. but if you are from other country like me you might have the game in your native language, if yes unistall and select english language then  reinstall the game. it should work

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get this to, it's been going on for several months now, all my other ea games are fine, as far as i know, is there an eta on this

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)