Petition to make crossplay

by PatitoSkull

Original Post

Petition to make crossplay

★★★★★ Novice

We need crossplay for pvz bfn, finding a lobby is very difficult in pc, i only find lobby in ops, and takeover, the other modes are invisible and playing the same modes is boring, i want to play battle arena and i cant find anything, pls make a crossplay PC and ps4 players!.

Message 1 of 8 (781 Views)

Re: Petition to make crossplay

★★★ Apprentice
@PatitoSkull Sorry buddy. Must be hard not to be able to play your favorite modes. I wouldn't get your hopes up about crossplay
Message 2 of 8 (731 Views)

Champion

I'm on Xbox and I want cross-play to be added to the game. 

Message 3 of 8 (710 Views)

★★ Expert
@PatitoSkull Well, if crossplay can come to Apex, then it can come to BFN.
Message 4 of 8 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We need crossplay. I've been playing some Rocket Arena lately (another EA multiplayer shooter), and it has full crossplay if you opt in, which I did, so I see other Origin players, Steam Players, and both consoles (you can tell as they put a little icon of your platform next to your name), and it's good to see. 

On PC since GW2 and maybe even GW1, the most popular modes I've seen are TT, the weekly modes, and in BfN now; Ops. When GW1 first launched I focused on mixed mode as it let me play all the modes and even though TT is my favorite, it is fun to mix it up and see all the maps; crossplay would help with this a lot.

Message 5 of 8 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We hope that ea enable crossplay for all the online games, i really want to play pvz bfn

Message 6 of 8 (624 Views)

★★ Pro
@Iron_Guard8 How is Rocket Arena? Didn't they change it from being first person to third person?
Message 7 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@shurikeninja  It's 3rd person, yes. No idea it ever was 1st person as I only heard of from EA Play and some Youtubers. It's pretty fun so far.

Message 8 of 8 (585 Views)