its still not working to me in europe

Message 51 of 242 (925 Views)

Re: Server Issues

★★ Novice
@AceB011 i cant find a lobby in other servers
Message 52 of 242 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Cath No, i still cant find non ops lobbies on pc.

Fans are planning a protest on the 3rd so you guys better get this straightened out.
Message 53 of 242 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It still has not been fixed as of March 1st. The game still cannot find any single match on any single region. Matchmaking unfortunately is st4ill very broken. Only Ops modes can be found. 

Message 54 of 242 (1,032 Views)

Re: Gw2 and BFN servers are down, is matchmaking being fixed?

★ Guide

Hi THDNA, "There is only one lobby for the entire game". How do you know? I'm on PC, and when I enter the multiplayer portal there is no indication of how many lobbies there are. Just wondering if I am missing something?

Message 55 of 242 (1,029 Views)

★ Guide

Hi EA_Cath, still not working on my end. PC player that cannot find any multiplayer games, in any mode, on any regional server. Always resulting in "Failed to find a match".

If it adds any information to the troubleshooting process, I have noticed that when I am on the screen to choose a regional server, for the past 2 days now (multiplayer not working for over a week) I have noticed that the Europe server says "Not available".

Message 56 of 242 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's like that a lot of the time though, yet it remains playable at those times. 

Message 57 of 242 (1,013 Views)

GW2 Day 9 with NO Multiplayer

★★ Guide

This is the 9th straight day with no multiplayer.  @EA_Illium saw my post last week but has since disappeared. Something simple like "we're working on it " would go a long way. But I guess that's too much to expect from EA. 

A broken, incomplete game but still being offered for sale. 

Message 58 of 242 (967 Views)

GW2 No Multiplayer EA Support Conversation

★★ Guide

Well, I called EA Suppoort which was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The support rep said that no multiplayer is a known issue, along with losing progress, and they're both being addressed. However, he was unable to give me an estimated time of when it would be fixed. 

It would be nice if someone in the forum would state that. 

If anyone wants to call EA Support the number is 866 419 5766

Message 59 of 242 (949 Views)

Re: Cant play multiplayer on GW2

★★★ Apprentice

I have since called support. and unfortunately they're not much they can do as it's on the game developer's side (which was obvious already) but now it's supposedly been forwarded to developers. Either way, Hopefully they look into this soon enough. 9 days is a lot of time to fix a server issue. 

Message 60 of 242 (908 Views)