Invincible Players in Giddy Park

by FireryNightmare

Original Post

Invincible Players in Giddy Park

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know about everyone else, but I've been noticing quite a lot of unkillable Space Cadets and Acorns in giddy park..... and they are kinda ruining that area by camping in front of the zombie or plant base killing all who exit Confused

Is there any way to counter it? Cause I've tried everything, and the only thing that works is to just find a new public Giddy park

Message 1 of 7 (680 Views)

Re: Invincible Players in Giddy Park

★★★★★ Expert

@FireryNightmare 
Its a gltich that some folk are sadly abusing.... made worse by youtubers making instruction videos on how to do it. Hopefully it will be patched sooner rather than later Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is one of those things that should get a hotfix and ASAP. I know things are a bit crazy right now but this needs attention as soon as it can be fixed.

Message 3 of 7 (608 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My record is reporting 34 players in a single day to XBL.

This is making Giddy Park into garbage.

This, and drone camping of entry zones needs be fixed. 

Message 4 of 7 (574 Views)

Champion

If any folk are having trouble with Giddy Park, then you could try switching to a different Public server or attempt to do Private instead. I would hope that these glitches would get fixed sooner rather than later. Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (549 Views)

★★★ Pro

The spawn camping and cheating in giddy park is probably the worst thing about the game right now, I really hope this gets fixed soon!

Message 6 of 7 (506 Views)

@PineapplePiano Along with the scum that cheat in online matches. Straight up, if someone has to cheat in an online game that’s made for fun, what happened in their life that they need to stoop to such low levels? This might actually just as bad as lying and stealing. FPS have ruined online competitive gaming. They are just too easy to cheat with scripts and unfortunately developers don’t stop it.

As a matter of fact, coming from someone who scripts, I would venture to guess that some developers have forgotten to turn off auto run and or auto fire while testing. A fine example of this is Rose, with auto run turned on her movement in game instantly fixes. She doesnt lag out after jumping and turning like she does without auto run on. Not to mention that this lag being removed also effects how she fire and hit rate. Think I’m kidding, try it and you will see. If you don’t have a way (device or controller) to use auto run, even equipping speedy somewhat helps.

There are glitches like this for almost all the characters.
Message 7 of 7 (483 Views)