Figured out 2 player multiplayer split screen! GW 2

by vdelagarza4

Original Post

Figured out 2 player multiplayer split screen! GW 2

★★★ Newbie

Ok so you can play with your sister or girlfriend or whoever you want using split screen on the same console. Here how to do it.  From the backyard battleground ( zombie or plant side) find a glowing yellow structure that looks like two old televisions stacked on top of each other  (split screen icon I guess) and press it. This should allow you to connect another controller and play split screen. Hope this helps. I know my boys are very excited!! 

Message 1 of 7 (12,486 Views)

Re: Figured out 2 player multiplayer split screen! GW 2

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem when I go into spit screen , in GW1 both players were able to plant and use character customization and here only the first player can do both, is this the way this game is or are we doing something wrong>

Message 2 of 7 (12,278 Views)

★ Guide

funny, I had to convince my son to remain patient while I looked for the split screen option. I eventually did find it but man, I wish I had read this the other day.

Message 3 of 7 (12,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot find the TV screens anywhere, i have been wasting hours on this so my kids can play.

Why is there not simply a menu screen you can go in and setup?

@vdelagarza4 wrote:

Ok so you can play with your sister or girlfriend or whoever you want using split screen on the same console. Here how to do it.  From the backyard battleground ( zombie or plant side) find a glowing yellow structure that looks like two old televisions stacked on top of each other  (split screen icon I guess) and press it. This should allow you to connect another controller and play split screen. Hope this helps. I know my boys are very excited!! 

Message 4 of 7 (11,414 Views)

★ Guide
This video shows it better than trying to describe it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DskT69bTuRs
Message 5 of 7 (11,411 Views)

[ Edited ]

@landymancan -  I remember that feeling well.  When I started, the backyard totally confounded me.  You'll find your way around, it just takes a little while.

The backyard is a tremendous improvement over how GW1 works.  In that game, you just spawn into menus, and it feels very cold.

Message 6 of 7 (11,401 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm going to close this thread due to its old age.  Cheers!

Message 7 of 7 (11,398 Views)