Community Challege Bug

by Knowboka

Original Post

Community Challege Bug

★★ Novice

I started up the game today to see there was a community challenge. Oddly enough, the tube was already completely filled when I  seen the animation where it shows it in front of the town hall. I walk to it to see what it was and the whole thing exploded. Is there actually a challenge starting today or was it showing up in the first place the actual glitch? (and yes, I have been on this game before now since the 11th, which is the day the challenge website said it started.)

Message 1 of 6 (702 Views)

Re: Community Challege Bug

★★★★ Guide

I was about to start a post in discussion also, it just disappeared while I was working the challenge.  I came out of the game knew I had my 15 and it was gone, any reason?

Message 2 of 6 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. We're trying to complete the 15 revive requirements to claim the quest however the tube disappeared suddenly when we're about to claim it

Message 3 of 6 (683 Views)

★★ Novice

Looks like its fixed now as the challenge seems to be working like normal.

Message 4 of 6 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The challenge is very trivial (attached) this time. 

Message 5 of 6 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]

I suspect this was a failed attempt to implement there being separate contribution goals to open the three chests, which I applaud in spirit if true.

By the time the servers came back up this afternoon it was normal, albeit very prematurely won.

Message 6 of 6 (608 Views)