Class presets instead of actual classes (Suggestion)

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Class presets instead of actual classes (Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert

This idea was inspired by Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled. In this game, the racers are optimized for different things, just like in BfN (speedy characters, some are better at drifting, and so on...). In an update the option was added to change what your character is optimized for using presets. This means everyone can chose the character and play style they like the most.

I think such a concept would be cool for PvZ. Imagine a Peashooter that isn't good at fighting but great at healing, for example.

I know there would be quite a few issues using this concept for PvZ. Healers would have to be indicated with extra icons, as Sunflower and Scientist wouldn't be the only possible healers anymore. It would be hard to implement a good way of letting characters other than Scientist use Warp.

I could think of many other problems with this concept, but I wanted to share it with you anyway and hear what you think about it.

Message 1 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Class presets instead of actual classes (Suggestion)

Champion
@benn1nat0r Dunno how it would work exactly, not gonna lie. But I LIKE the sounds of it!
Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

Re: Class presets instead of actual classes (Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Yeah I thought it would be hard to implement and the concept might not work for PvZ, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I also thought my weekly balancing event idea would be unpopular but many seem to agree it would be cool.
Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)