5 Community Ideas For Developers’ Livestream

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: 5 Community Ideas For Developers’ Livestream

Champion (Retired)

@TLEsquire wrote:
@spIash_damageSo Elite Yeti has moved exclusively to my Ops games. Great. Now I have to stay out of Ops for the benefit of the community at large 😂

This post is a good consolidation of our main concerns at the moment. I'm just getting a little jaded I think. I'm out of energy to rehash all the amazing thoughts we have already given on the topics. I think you (and the additions already given) have hit the really big ones with almost universal support and interest in our community. I appreciate the continued enthusiasm to push the game forward. 👍

Thank you for the kind words.  Really. 🙏😊

Only had time for one Ops last night and guess who I found!?  Better yet, had 3 newcomers with me so I’ll be making a video tutorial of how to beat Elite Yeti with the strategy I employed.

Gotta run kids to school and write the tutorial.... it’ll be a few hours.

Message 21 of 93 (611 Views)

Champion

@spIash_damage  Nice, looking forward to it! I will watch and let you know what I think of it!Standard smile

Message 22 of 93 (607 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TheSprinter85 wrote:

@spIash_damage  Nice, looking forward to it! I will watch and let you know what I think of it!Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Ops-Elite-Yeti-Video-Tutorial-Nightcap/m-p/8625477#M118...

😊👍

Message 23 of 93 (570 Views)

★ Guide
@spIash_damage We need a stickerbook. I don't understand why they are making our personal collection secret.
Message 24 of 93 (558 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@YeetYeetGw2 wrote:
@spIash_damageWe need a stickerbook. I don't understand why they are making our personal collection secret.

This could also make my top 5 and I nominate it for an alternate topic?

Message 25 of 93 (551 Views)

★ Guide
@spIash_damage Sure! I would love to address this issue. When I get a moment I'll try to make as detailed of a post as possible.
Message 26 of 93 (546 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@YeetYeetGw2 wrote:
@spIash_damageSure! I would love to address this issue. When I get a moment I'll try to make as detailed of a post as possible.

Great!  Adding it to the alternate list now.

Quick reminder, if there’s question regarding the most popular items and/or anyone wants to vote for different order of importance or nominate new topics, please speak up.

Friendly advice: don’t nominate anything currently on Trello.

Message 27 of 93 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@YeetYeetGw2The point is that the collection for many players is already completed apart from the Rux stuff. If you emptied Reward-O-Tron and got all skins from the Free-Roam-Areas + the monthly Prize Map it's done.
Sure, they keep adding cosmetics but most time the Sticker Book might be full. I don't know if it would work. With a full collection you have nothing to play for. I guess that PopCap tries to avoid that.

Edit: BUT they could seperate the Sticker Book into different chapters which will be added time after time and show the Prize Map cosmetics or Reward-O-Tron stuff. That might be a nice.

Message 28 of 93 (496 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ippig   I could swear I remember this being brought up in text or livestream?  I thought an inventory was supposed to be released by now?

Topic here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rux-s-Stickerbook-or-Inventory-is-Long-Overdue/td-p/862...

Message 29 of 93 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@spIash_damageNevermind, I've missed that information.

Edit: the Team Swap issue is now on Trello!

Message 30 of 93 (474 Views)