need for speed rivals - hard drive problem

by BAWS_AT_ALL_GAME

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed rivals - hard drive problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask, do you need an official hard drive to download HD content, or can you use any xbox 360 hard drive, like SanDisk Or Magic?

Message 1 of 5 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed rivals - hard drive problem

Community Manager (retired)

@BAWS_AT_ALL_GAME 

I cannot be 100% sure but I don't think it would work, unfortunately there is no other advice I can provide you with outside the ones mentioned in my previous message.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,195 Views)

All Replies

@BAWS_AT_ALL_GAME 

Need for Speed Rivals on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 3GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content.  you will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360 Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.

Message 2 of 5 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, 

But my question was can you use any internal harddrive thats not official, like SanDisk Or WesternDigital?

Message 3 of 5 (1,079 Views)

@BAWS_AT_ALL_GAME 

I cannot be 100% sure but I don't think it would work, unfortunately there is no other advice I can provide you with outside the ones mentioned in my previous message.

Message 4 of 5 (1,196 Views)

★ Novice

No problem, thanks for the help! ☺

Message 5 of 5 (1,044 Views)