Accepted Solution

its stupid , you have disconnected message migrating host

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I DONT KNOW WHICH CLOWN DESIGNED THIS IN THE GAME

YOU HAVE DISCONNECTED MESSAGE MIGRATING HOST

ITS A REALLY STUPID IDEA

sometimes when this happens it puts me where I left off and I can carry on

but sometimes it also put me back at the garage safe house and I loose everything that I have earned in that race

the amount of times this has happened is unbelievable and the amount I have lost its happened a lot and its very frustrating and very annoying

ITS JUST PLAIN STUPID

Message 1 of 2 (436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: its stupid , you have disconnected message migrating host

EA DICE Team

@iggyinit

Hi there,

I've approached you before with the request not to post duplicate messages - you've brought up this topic before on this forum so I will lock this thread.

I understand that any glitches that you might experience within the game can be frustrating. Answers HQ is however not intended as a place where you can create a new topic to vent at any given time when you experience an issue.

Please take a look at our Answers HQ rules & guidelines which details acceptable posting behavior.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (499 Views)

All Replies

Re: its stupid , you have disconnected message migrating host

EA DICE Team

@iggyinit

Hi there,

I've approached you before with the request not to post duplicate messages - you've brought up this topic before on this forum so I will lock this thread.

I understand that any glitches that you might experience within the game can be frustrating. Answers HQ is however not intended as a place where you can create a new topic to vent at any given time when you experience an issue.

Please take a look at our Answers HQ rules & guidelines which details acceptable posting behavior.

Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)