is the bmw m4 razor acceptable for the la ferarri tournament?

by jessiethomson81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is the bmw m4 razor acceptable for the la ferarri tournament?

★★★ Newbie

Is the BMW M4 Razor acceptable to use in the la Ferrari tourney?  

Message 1 of 4 (475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is the bmw m4 razor acceptable for the la ferarri tournament?

@assisi111 I also upgraded my BMW M4 F82 (Razor) heavily and ignored the BMW M4 F82 (stock) as well, but I want to be on the safe side and upgrade my BMW M4 F82 (stock) just in case the game pulls a fast one on me. Wink

Alright, time to put this to an end once and for all.

Do you even see "BMW M4 F82 (Razor)" as one of the cars needed for the Blackridge Spirit special event?

No, you don't. All you see is BMW M4 F82. That is referring to the stock version of it, not Razor's version of it.

Don't say I didn't warn you when you didn't upgrade your BMW M4 F82 in time for the Blackridge Spirit special event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (457 Views)

All Replies

No, I don't think so.

Better to be on the safe side and prepare your BMW M4 F82 (original) for the upcoming Blackridge Spirit special event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why not? Actually it is not fair, I spend a lot of time upgrading the BMW Razor, of course I didn't care about the original one. Now I need to start everything new to construct a new car which is nearly the same as I had did it? it is really not fair 

Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

@assisi111 I also upgraded my BMW M4 F82 (Razor) heavily and ignored the BMW M4 F82 (stock) as well, but I want to be on the safe side and upgrade my BMW M4 F82 (stock) just in case the game pulls a fast one on me. Wink

Alright, time to put this to an end once and for all.

Do you even see "BMW M4 F82 (Razor)" as one of the cars needed for the Blackridge Spirit special event?

No, you don't. All you see is BMW M4 F82. That is referring to the stock version of it, not Razor's version of it.

Don't say I didn't warn you when you didn't upgrade your BMW M4 F82 in time for the Blackridge Spirit special event.

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)