[Redirected] - Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

by Streetracer639

Original Post

Re: [Redirected] - Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

★★★ Newbie
I am having this problem constantly so over watch isn't working, this means I only have 10 fuel, all my abilities are gone, and I can't view any players.
Message 21 of 26 (569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue; completed all of the challenges for OverWatch online; I've completed up to overwatch challenge #7 in-game and now Rivals refuses to populate the OverWatch challenge list beyond challenge #6. This is quite frustrating 8(

Message 22 of 26 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't get the app to work in my Note 3, IPhone or Mac Book. Spent like an hour last night chatting with an EA guy and no help at all. It say I haven't played the game and I'm on level 20 on the Cop and Racer. This is frustrating not to be able to unlock cars or wrap because this app is broke. Dude to me to delete my game save and start over... not gonna happen. I wish someone would just fix the issue!!!
Message 23 of 26 (503 Views)

Betreff: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

★★★★★ Apprentice

seems Maserati is still an issue

Message 24 of 26 (453 Views)

Betreff: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes have problem here

Message 25 of 26 (455 Views)

Re: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

ADMIN EDIT:

This thread is old. The new problem is currently under investigation. Main thread can be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

Message 26 of 26 (2,279 Views)