PC Gamepads other than Xbox

by ChiLong55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Gamepads other than Xbox

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I only want to ask these Questions and all it needs is a simple responce from EA

1: Is EA looking into this Gamepad problem for PC players(not xbox)?

2: If yes what is the ETA on a solution?

3: Will this solution be in a patch(origin auto update) or will it be a download from EA itself?

Kind regards,

Message 1 of 9 (755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Gamepads other than Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

thx for the replies guys,

I'm gaming since the comodore€64 came on the market, I normally  find the solution myself when i have a problem with a game, and yes i tried

like 3 versions of the x360ce all was working fine untill i got into the game it self, no joy

Again i found the solution myself and got myself a xbox/pc gamepad nad guess what problem solved.

Kind regards

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (685 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have the Gameware PC Controlpad

Why can't I use this in game???????

Or let me configure my won gampad Controls, I do not on any Consoles......

Message 2 of 9 (710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

See my thread here: http://ngemu.com/threads/need-for-speed-rivals.159193/#post-2134149

I got my Logitech Dual Action Gamepad working with x360ce emulator.

Cheers,

Message 3 of 9 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

thx for the replies guys,

I'm gaming since the comodore€64 came on the market, I normally  find the solution myself when i have a problem with a game, and yes i tried

like 3 versions of the x360ce all was working fine untill i got into the game it self, no joy

Again i found the solution myself and got myself a xbox/pc gamepad nad guess what problem solved.

Kind regards

Message 4 of 9 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

I was about to buy an Xbox controller as I could not be bothered to install 3rd party emulators on my PC, but then I thought "I'm not having it!" and got a refund in less than 15 minutes via Paypal.

The more of us PC gamers apply for a refund (within 1 day from the game activation), the more pressure EA developers will face to release a patch to solve an issue that should have not been there in the first place. I will be more than happy to buy NFS Rivals again as soon as the controller problem is addressed properly.

I have to say that the EA online advisor I chatted with has been very professional and processed the refund straight away, but I am still disappointed by what appears to be a major oversight on EA's part.

Get your money back guys!

Message 5 of 9 (615 Views)

★ Novice

For those of you still having problems using a Logitech F510:

On the backside there's a little button labeled "d" or "x" - switch it to "x". This way the F510 will emulate a Xbox360 Controller itself.

Can't be arsed to buy one just for this game.

hope it helps

Message 6 of 9 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.Confusedmileysad:

The use of an 3rd Party emulator is NOT a SOLUTION!

it's really sad that EA forces his customer to buy a proprietary controller.

Why EA does not use the windows controller api, so that would work the most devices

Message 7 of 9 (518 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Logitec Gamepads have a buton on the bottomside i have an F510 and once u switch that i goes into xbox mode

Message 8 of 9 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I have the same problem! Frown

How can it be a problem for EA to answer this???

Very bad!

/Sam

Message 9 of 9 (465 Views)