Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

by bullpp

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Rivals and Logitech steeringwheel G25 or G27

★★★ Newbie
I agree. I've had many hours of pleasure playing need for speed most wanted, and I've waited anxiously for this new game to be released. Now, after all that waiting we can't even use our wheels. I can't steer worth a crap with the PS3 controller, and frankly it wasn't made for that. There's a reason that cars are made with steering wheels.

Message 61 of 471 (3,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

not a good move ea . it's a raceing game but you can not use your steering wheel ?

after installing the game and trying for 4 hours to get my g27 to work , i gave up !

five ( 5 ) of my other need for speed games work with my logitech g27 , why not this one ?

i wish i seen this problem before buying the game .

i have all ready requested a refund from them . only had the game 5 hours .

i was not happy when they capped the score on ' MOST WANTED " 

NOT A GOOD MOVE EA

Message 62 of 471 (3,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have all the nfs games from 15 years ago, now they take away wheel support without notice??? I bought aw walmart minutes after midnight of release, how do i geta refund on this crap setup???

Message 63 of 471 (3,482 Views)

★ Novice

I fully agree. This is middleage not 21st century. Racing game without wheel support shall not exist at all.

I bought a game and I still couldn't believe that there is no wheel support. I'm not going to play on keyboard. It was waste of money.

PLEASE ADD WHEEL SUPPORT !!!!!!!

Then maybe I'll try again.

Message 64 of 471 (3,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Holy bleep... I wish I had read this before spending 50 euros on this game. I have played all NFS's since ms-dos-versions from 1990's, and can't believe my eyes or ears. Playing a car game on PC with KEYBOARD IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  Buying a xbox controller also sucks totally. If I wanted to play this with gamepad, I would have bought this for my PS3. Unbeliveable!

PLEASE FIX THIS AND ADD SUPPORT FOR THE MOST POPULAR WHEELS LIKE G25, G27 AND ALSO DRIVING FORCE GT!!!!!

Message 65 of 471 (3,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FFB and rumble is just as important in my opinion. same with H shifter support and clutch.

Message 66 of 471 (3,291 Views)

★★ Novice

I will buy as soon as this game supports my G27 with force feedback. And I will buy it earlier if it even supports H transmition or unlocks the 30fps.

Message 67 of 471 (3,284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

on pc Theres a workaround for the 60 fps issue apparently.

" -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcbNSwbpPU

Message 68 of 471 (3,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Please EA/Ghost/Criterion listen to your need for speed customers.

We are the people that year after year support your franchise with our well earned money.

All we ask is that you listen to your loyal customers and grant our wish.

Steering wheel support across all platforms.

EA_david: mod edit, edited out the allcaps. PLEASE DON'T SHOUT! Wink

Message 69 of 471 (3,249 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, we need to bump this topic up everyday until we get a response from EA about Steering Wheel support.

Lets not forget about the DFGT along with the G25 and G27.

I believe that this is the only Need for Speed game that does not support Steering Wheels now that I think about it, EVER!!!, and its very disappointing.  I was SOOOO MAD when I plugged in my DFGT and it didn't work.

A patch will fix this on PS3 as well as PC, easily. I didnt pay $60 day one to just use my ps3 controller.

People, don't give up until we get a response.  Bump up this topic everyday until we know that we're getting what we payed for.  For them not to respond is completely and utterly inconsiderate and not fair as well.

THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

Message 70 of 471 (3,210 Views)