NFS rivals PlayStation store DLC/Add-ons problem (plus a note)

by PRxEzequielxDR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS rivals PlayStation store DLC/Add-ons problem (plus a note)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When I was gonna buy a dlc from the PlayStation store The DLC straight up gone, I checked on other websites and Xbox and others still have the dlc so why there no dlc except the free dlc on the PlayStation store? (Btw I’m not trying to be offensive but pls bring back need for speed network it make not only the game much more fun with players but also truly help us make completely complete, if you guys can shut down severs in the old nfs games then you could have access to this too, players was complianting about this and y’all did nothing about it)

Message 1 of 4 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS rivals PlayStation store DLC/Add-ons problem (plus a note)

Community Manager

HI @PRxEzequielxDR 

Thanks for reaching out to the Need for Speed community and sharing Feedback!

To confirm for PlayStation the DLCs have been put together in the NFS Rival Complete Edition

Currently, we don't have information on this will be made for separate purchases. 

Cheers, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

HI @PRxEzequielxDR 

Thanks for reaching out to the Need for Speed community and sharing Feedback!

To confirm for PlayStation the DLCs have been put together in the NFS Rival Complete Edition

Currently, we don't have information on this will be made for separate purchases. 

Cheers, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I had purchased a pack years ago does that mean I cannot use that pack?

Message 3 of 4 (126 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still have proof of purchase
Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)