Lost SP

by valapsp

Original Post

Lost SP

★★★ Newbie

Was playing the NFS MW offline then signed into my Origin account and all of a sudden I lost 50,000 SPs. Also lost many unlocked cars. Anyone?

Message 1 of 9 (461 Views)

Re: Lost SP

★ Guide

two weeks ago 

>  SinglePlayer progress 99>95 %   ... out of nowhere I've  lost some unlocked mods , MW car , few bilboards and gates and just yesterday i've lost another MW car  > i think It happened when I was trying to beat some friends lb times :D    I've redone MW , races and gates  so now I'm back @ 99%        

> Online >  I've lost mileage on 3 cars  - I wouldn't notice , but  i.e Tesla showed me 0 km mileage , while I could see few installed upgrades , but i couldn't   acess them until I've redone mileage  , dunno about loosing points , but I've noticed game add me 17 k  SP everytime I log In  > maybe they're yours :D  

Message 2 of 9 (453 Views)

Lost Speed Points

★★★ Newbie

Hi everybdody! 

Last night I bought the game, I got like 200,000 speed points in an hour. Suddenly, I realized that I had 115,000 SP instead of 200,000. 

This morning I played for a while and now a have 350,000. But in Racer Info (I don´t know how it´s called in the English language game, mine is in spanish) says that I have more than 600,000 speed points, and in the blacklist I'm in the 7th position with 350,000.

I hope you can help me, I can´t find an answer on the internet. 

(I apologize for my bad english)

Message 3 of 9 (458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I once lost 250,000 SPs - my best guess is that it's a bug with the Autolog sync. When I restarted next day some of the points came back but not exactly.

Message 4 of 9 (433 Views)

Re: Lost Speed Points

★★★ Apprentice

There are a couple of similar reports in this forum - I made the same experience. Speed points seem to be a bit volatile (Autolog sync issue?)

Message 5 of 9 (430 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Since autolog is so unstable, it looks like if you quit the game w/o leaving mp first and going to single player & letting it autosave, then quitting the game, you will lose any mileage, speed points & some achievements. I learned the hard way after realizing the 200 miles & racked up on 3 different cars over 2 days was gone. Once I get a major achievement done, I go to SP & leti it autosave, then go back to mp. I also lost 4 different Sponsor Special's achievements when I checked after realizing the mileage on those cars wasn't there any longer. What a waste of time & effort.
Message 6 of 9 (431 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I was reviewing reports but there are different situations.
One report was Speed Points rising up when I'm not playing

Here it is different and the issue does not seem to related or similar to the one with Speed points rising up.
I will try to merge similar posts here so we can get more information on what you have noticed.

Message 7 of 9 (416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

you need to make sure that you are logged in in Origin, when you start origin make sure you DON'T see offline mode!

Message 8 of 9 (406 Views)

Re: Lost Speed Points

★★★ Apprentice

maybe is the racer info online and ofline speedpoints (im not sure but maybe thatsa reason, please reply if you think this is the reson)

Message 9 of 9 (400 Views)