Bugs after latest update

by captaindammit86

Original Post

Bugs after latest update

★★★ Newbie

. I love the new update that just came out. But a few things I have noticed now since the update are that for some reason when say for instance I'm in the campaign mode and I select the chapter and I go to the event.And then I realize "oh I don't have enough fuel." So I'll watch an advertisement. after I watched the advertisement it takes me all the way back out to the chapter selection. It's a minor inconvenience, but it gets to be taxing after several times. sometimes it'll even take you all the way back to the garage which is a bit odd. I never get returned to the same screen I was looking at before watching the ad.  Also, since the new update my game randomly pauses. It will randomly pause itself for no reason, by itself which is strange. It often happens at the worst times. Like in a pivotal moment in a race. This could be a device specific issue, I'm not sure. But it has never happened before. Otherwise I love the update. I would love to be able to relay this information to developers much more directly but I'm not sure exactly where or how to do so

Message 1 of 1 (438 Views)