by _87u_

Original Post

Trophies

★★★ Newbie
I beat the game but didn't get the trophy rwb
Message 81 of 147 (1,213 Views)

Re: Cutscene Trophy Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Is there any scope for a patch or anything for this? I see numerous people are having similar issues...

Message 82 of 147 (1,018 Views)

glitch on need for speed 2015

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi iam trying to get 100% achevments and there is one achevment left to get mental unblock I have done this achevment more then 5 times  with a score of over 360.000 but the achevment has not unlocked  it just finish the point screen and goes back in to normal game play please can you help as this is the last one 

thanks jammy69err

Message 83 of 147 (1,203 Views)

Need for speed trophy bug

★★★ Newbie
I've completed the need for speed story and I was supposed to receive a trophy for the choo choo achievement but I did not receive it and I cannot go back what do I do?
Message 84 of 147 (1,160 Views)

Trophy's Glitched Please Help!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi long story short. I have been playing Need for Speed on PS4 and have now completed it. I am a bit of a trophy hunter so I like to get a platinum in it. There is a story related trophy called “I am Speed” This has not appeared for me and after looking on how to obtain it, it turns out you have to do a race and beat the time trial during the story. I have done this and also gone back to the race 3 times. This is really annoying as it is stopping me from getting a platinum. Spoken to EA and they said it’s down to Sony. After a week of chasing Sony they got back to me saying because its under EA server there the ones to deal with it. Spoken to EA again and now have said to post on a forum, so here I am Standard smile Please can someone help I don’t want to do the whole game again.

Message 85 of 147 (1,181 Views)

Re: Training wheels off trophy unattainable.

★★★ Newbie

i'm in the same situation ,sucks

Message 86 of 147 (1,176 Views)

Re: Training wheels off trophy unattainable.

★★★ Novice

Also issues with throphys here. I actually deleted the game and finished the game for the 2nd time (needed this to get the hoonigan trophy, after the game crashed). Now have 21 daily challenges complete, but still no 'big fun' trophy.

Restarting my journey wont help, as you guys remember the amount of challenges I completed. So any other bright ideas?

Message 87 of 147 (1,162 Views)

Re: RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

★★ Novice
@ RevMISAKA & EA
you are not the only one with a problem like that i also have a trophy missing like "The Ultimative Ikone" the last Main Story Trophy (GOLD)
& i know you fellings at the moment (You are pisst-off like me now)
Message 88 of 147 (1,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I got the same issue on the One For All trophy, but on the PS4, i got 100% completion of the game so this one should already be on my trophy list.

The issue is: I got all the trophys now...except this one. You guys say, be sure to have a good connection, have you seen the amount of improper disconnection i report on the NFS on the last week...absurd!!

The game was amazing until yesterday, when i saw the resolution given by EA to this...start all over again, amazing how can this be sayd here.

Message 89 of 147 (1,263 Views)

★ Novice

I also have the same issue with the One For All trophy. Restarting my game is not an option as I've just finished the game and spent nearly 23 hours doing so. This needs to be fixed.

Message 90 of 147 (1,244 Views)